Reading Assessment Forms
Reading Assessment / Guided Reading:
This pack includes EVERYTHING you need to set up your Reading Assessment, Guided Reading and Individual Student Conference Folder for the entire year!!!
If you are just starting out your teaching career or if you are looking for a new way to organise your reading assessment notes and observations, then this is perfect for you.
- Detailed step by step instructions with photographs on how to set both your guided reading folder and individual student conferencing folder
- 12 Coloured Reading Assessment Binder Front Covers and Spines (in editable format)
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT READING CONFERENCES:
- Reading Assessment Instructional Reading Level Tracker
- Reading Assessment Student Conference Tracking Sheet – 2 versions
- Reading Assessment Individual Student Reading Conference Sheets – these sheets are differentiated according to your student’s levels. Each one includes reading strategies and goals for your student based on their reading ability. (Available in both PM Benchmarking Level AND Fountas & Pinnell levels)
- Guided Reading Folder Cover (2 versions & Editable versions)
- Guided Reading Groups Overview Sheet
- Reading Assessment Weekly Overview Sheet]
- Guided Reading Notes sheets and templates 2 versions available depending on your preference for note taking or checklist form. Also differentiated according to your students’ individual reading level.
This product is perfect for:
Reading Levels PM 1 – 25 and Fountas & Pinnell Levels A – T.
Please note, this is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To edit the files you will need to have access to Microsoft Powerpoint. Please ensure your software is up to date to avoid compatibility issues.
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional licence is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright ©Chantelle Jacobs
Miss Jacobs Little Learners Pty Ltd
Year 2, Year 3, Year 1, Prep / Foundation